- He really did a good job with the chair, honey. But did you notice that the bed is broken now!
- Yeah haha, isn’t that ironic! I’m sure he’d be happy to come over and fix that too. What do you think? Cos’ I know you’re useless at practical things like that. I’ll ask him if he can come on tuesday evening. I’m home then. But you’re on some conference aren’t you? When are you leaving?
- Leaving monday, home on wednesday.
- Ok then.. I’ll have him over and he can take all the time he wants, seeing as I’m just at home and don’t have to rush off anywhere..
He was really nice, told me what a fantastic help you have been, how open you are and interested in making him feel welcome. He asked me very politely if it was ok him seeing you, like he was asking my permission as your husband..
- Ahw how nice of him.. what did you say?
- Well of course, I mean.. I don’t do any charity work or anything.. so it feels like I’m helping out through you, baby.. I just don’t understand where you get the strength to do so much for others, for free.. so, yeah, I said it was ok you helping him out and making him feel welcome in Sweden.
There’s a huge difference between these two sentences, honey: 'The next time we have sex, could you put those shoes on, the ones I bought for our anniversary? Please?' And: 'I wanna fuck you with those shoes on, baby!'